Claude’s Bar is named after the original owner and name sake: Claude Fay’s Hotel.
It is better known as the Public Bar, serving local residents, and employees from local businesses.
- Free Pool Tuesdays (currently unavailable due to COVID restrictions)
- Open Mic Night – first Wednesday of every month!
- Live solos and duos ever Friday from 7:30pm
- Smoking verandah
- All the BIG sporting events on the big screen
- Free Spotify jukebox! An enormous library of music, complete with film clips and you can even access it from your phone via the app too!
- Arcade room with Big Buck World shooter, SEGA Scud Race, Indiana Jones Pinball